Veenourish exfoliating gloves provide a deeper exfoliation that any scrub out there!
They are made with 100% plant silk that leaves the skin smooth and glowing. They boost collagen and elastin production and they help minimize the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, scars, wrinkles and even keratosis pilaris. They also help remove and prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
Veenourish gloves are better than chemical exfoliants, loofahs, sponges, and shower gloves. They are not as good at removing dead skin. When you exfoliate with Veenourish gloves you will see dead skin come off with a special yet simple technique.
1. Immerse skin in a steam bath or take a warm shower for 5-10 minutes to open pores and to prepare skin for easier exfoliation.
2. Wet the glove with warm water and test a small area first to see if the skin easily lifts away. If not, more steam/soak time is needed.
3. Use back and forth strokes to exfoliate one section at a time. Do not use soap, the glove relies on direct friction with the skin. Be gentle to avoid skin irritation.
4. Hand wash your glove with soap after each use and hang it to dry. Use exfoliating glove once a week for better results.
-Removes dead skin cells
- Unclogs pores
- Softens and smooths the skin
- Promotes efficient circulation and skin cell turnover
- Brightens the skin
- Fights acne
- Helps reduce the appearance of scars and dark spots